Thursday, 16 June 2016

My first Nomination Award .... EEK!!!


Below I have copied and pasted the explanation of the Mrs2Be Brides' Choice Awards. 

I am so honoured and delighted to have been put forward for this award. My brides from 2015 have kindly and lovingly taken the time to vote for me and I am over the moon that they did. 

The awards are not vote driven, but will be picked by the judges. Even to be nominated is such an honour to me. 

Good luck to all the applicants in the wedding industry and I wish you all the best in your future success within your line of expertise. 

wish me luck peeps xo 


The Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice Awards were launched in 2014. The awards are the first and only Irish wedding industry awards that are based on a detailed review process involving each entrant’s previous customers. Entrants are judged on a range of criteria including professionalism and quality.
To win or to be shortlisted for a Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice is a real achievement. Our awards cannot be bought and they are not your typical “click to vote” popularity contest.
The Brides’ Choice Awards are open to all venues and registered businesses who offer a wedding-related service to Irish-based couples regardless of whether or not they are customers of Mrs2Be. Our awards recognise excellent quality of service, professionalism and flexibility of wedding suppliers and venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment