Sunday, 22 November 2015

"In The Midst"





‘’In The Midst”

I loved creating the hair for this shoot. Adam and Grace from Clay approached me about collaborating on a wedding editorial with a twist. They choose the perfect people to capture their vision and it was amazing to work with such talented people. Rachel who owns a bridal boutique in Newry, The White Gallery supplied the most exquisite selection of dresses and headpieces. I really want to renew my own wedding vows again just so I can buy one of her pieces. My friend and extremely talented makeup artist Jennifer Ireland created the most beautiful makeup to capture the mood of the shoot perfectly. Flowers were created by Flowers by Mee and the bold colours and textures really suited our theme. Models Laura and Jonny were actually the gorgeous husband and wife from Betty Williamson Wedding and Events Planning who helped style and put the whole shoot together. Our location was the stunning Slieve Gullion just outside Newry and it was breathe taking. The mist and fog made our jobs easier for the look we were going for. The weather gods helped us out big time on this shoot. 















Photo Credits

Models - Laura and Jonny

It really was a pleasure to be asked to create the hair for this shoot and to work with such talented people. 

My job rocks. 

LoveHair-LoveLife xo

No comments:

Post a Comment