Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Willow & Thread - The Unique Boutique



Every now and then I come across a hidden treasure. This particular hidden treasure was a beautiful boutique in Comber's Georgian House called Willow & Thread. The little sister boutique to the beautiful wedding gallery Ivory & Pearl. 

I had the pleasure of creating the hair for Kate's new look book for her boutique and fell in love with nearly everything. I've always wanted an Olivia Burton watch and kept meaning to go online to order one, but time and simply forgetting kept getting in the way!. So you can imagine my absolute joy when I seen that Willow & Thread were stocking them! Delighted! I am now a proud owner of my very own OB watch :)

The designers Kate selected to stock are all handpicked by her. They include, Traffic People, Relish Jeans and Olivia Burton. Check out Willow & Thread online at http://www.willowandthread.co.uk

While shooting the look book I got to work with my friend and makeup artist Jennifer Ireland, photographer Fiona Jamieson and model Rachel Ewing. 

Here's some images from the day shooting and of the beautiful boutique.

Keeping your head warm with style

Dress sharp this Autumn

Beautiful Blouses

It's all about texture and colour
Keep warm this winter
Dress to impress
Beautiful Jumpsuit
Photographer Fiona working her magic


The beautiful model Rachel Ewing
Jennifer Ireland working her makeup magic
My beautiful purchases (traffic people blouse, relish jeans & Olivia Burton watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment