Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Introducing ...... the wonderful world of ...... Clay



It was an absolute honour to be asked to create the hair for this shoot. The founders of Clay are two people I have had the privilege of knowing for a couple of years now. Husband and wife team, Adam and Grace, are not only beautiful people, on the inside and out, but crazy talented. When they first told me they were developing a new venture and following their dream of creating something more moody and adventurous, I jumped at the chance to be involved. They're working on building content for their site and I think you'll all agree with me when I say, "oh my goodness, look at these images, breathtaking."

I am too excited to see the rest of the images. I promise you won't be disappointed. 
I'll keep you all posted :)

'For when I kiss him, that's when I'll know'



“I will arise and go now,
And go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there,
Of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean rows will I have there,
A hive for the honey bee.

And I shall have some peace there,
For peace comes dropping slow” W.B. Yeats


 It was such a privilege to work with such an amazing and talented team of wedding suppliers.
So much love for this shoot.

Follow Clay on Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/wearetheclay1 for news of their upcoming website and amazing work. You can follow on instagram https://instagram.com/wearetheclay/

Meet The Team 

Photography: http://gracephotog.com

Flowers: Flowers by Mee
Stationery: Design Our Day
Models: Jonny and Laura McClure

Thank you for reading my wee blog. 
LoveHair-LoveLife

Lynette xo

No comments:

Post a Comment