Monday, 27 April 2015

One Fab Day Indeed

I love all my brides and their weddings and was delighted to see one in particular featured on the wedding blog One Fab Day http://www.onefabday.com Bride Louise's wedding blew me away. I loved Louise's relaxed boho vibe and the flowers she chose for her hair were outstanding. So bright and colourful and fun :) 

It was lovely to work with makeup artist Christine Patterson again too. I love her friendly professional attitude to life and her makeup always looks effortless :) When I seen Michael of Story of Eve come walking in I knew this wedding was going to be extra special. His videography just blows my mind! and the beautiful Holly from Paper Window has such a crazy talent for capturing such beautiful moments and really making you feel like you were actually there. I love her style of photography. http://www.paperwindow.co.uk 

When you check out Louise and Richard's wedding you will be blown away by their style and ideas. They created and designed everything themselves. Their wedding day was beautiful and I was truly honoured Louise choose me to create her wedding hair - xo 







Please follow this link to view Louise and Richards wedding - xo 

 The Wedding Details

No comments:

Post a Comment