Monday, 12 January 2015

Working with your Idols

Today I got to work alongside one of my industry idols. I've had the pleasure of working with Joe McGivern since I started working from Blue Hairdressing in Belfast. I have always admired his work and talent as a session stylist but when he branched out to photography, I couldn't wait to see what he was capable of. (I was NOT disappointed) Joe's natural ability to capture movement and a sense of mood was breathtaking. He made everyone feel at ease and I was in awe of his professionalism. It was lovely to work along side Joe and bounce off his creativity. Todays shoot has really inspired me to push myself and hopefully become a better hairstylist. 

Here are a few behind the scene shots from today. 
We were shooting for Maureen Martin Model Management. The girls were amazing and so professional. xo












Joe sent me an email with the following image of what is to come! I was totally in LOVE! I think the image is amazing. I'm sure you'll all agree. 
Models - Lauren Cowen, Laura Majore & Isobel Meharg

Please check out Joe's work by clicking the link below- thank you - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment