Monday, 12 January 2015

My Top Golden Globe Nominations :)

Well, it's January and it's cold outside but inside it's been hot, hot, hot! My fire's lit, heating's on, wee cheeky glass of red and I've loved stalking my favourite celebrities to see what they have been wearing on the red carpet at this years Golden Globes, and of course what they have been doing with their hair!! 
I've been loving the relaxed vibe this year. There have been some I have not liked but I'll not bore you with those! NO!, here are the ones that made me sit up and think, cool, you look fab! Inspiration has indeed come my way. I personally love the relaxed updo or soft blow-dry, so here are my favs who, to me (probably not everyone), stood out for all the right reasons :-) xo

Dakota Johnson in Chanel Haute Couture & Jimmy Choo shoes.
Love her cheeky middle parted fringe and relaxed blow-dry.

Emily Blunt in custom Michael Kors (lucky girl) & Lorraine Schwartz Jewels
Love her hair all swept away from her face to showcase her dress. It was plaited loosely and pinned at back. 

Sienna Miller in Miu Miu & Jimmy Choo shoes
Her hair is stunning. She looks like a bohemia beach babe. Loving her look.

Claire Danes in Valentino & Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
I'm digging this boho gypsy style dress with simple parted and pulled back hair. Very clean and simple.

Emma Stone in Lanvin
Probably my favourite look of the day. Her hair is stunning.  Those trousers are to die for and Emma looks HOT! She is owning this and knowing she looks fab!
 ...... and of course, we cannot forget about the boys and their amazing bow ties.  Here are my favourite men accompanied by their lovely ladies - xo

Naomi Watts in Gucci & Bulgari jewels & bag with Live Schreiber in Prada
They both look stunning and I'm loving Naomi's hair 

Eddie Redmayne in Gucci & Cuopard watch with Hannah Bagshawe
Hannah really suits the relaxed waved hair and that shade of green is stunning on her skin tone. 

Amelia Warner looks stunning beside Jamie Dornan in Louis Vuitton
The beard and a bow tie is definitely a winner with me :)

I got all my images from http://www.style.com
Check out the website to view the full gallery and choose your own favourites.

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment