Sunday, 19 October 2014

The Wonderful Winter Wedding Fair

On Sunday 2nd November this year I will be taking a stand at Becky Moore's Frock Around the Clock Wedding Fair in the Europa Hotel, Belfast. I have wanted do this for some time now but have never had the confidence. I LOVE what I do but can be so shy and this year I decided to challenge myself. I started off by abseiling down the Europa Hotel for charity in September (nearly wet myself, hehe) and thought, well you know what? If you can do this you can do anything! *nervous laughs*, so I will be standing at my wee stall waiting to talk to you about all things wedding hair :) Please pop over and say hi and feel free to pick my brain about hair ideas and look through my portfolio :)

Becky has a wonderful vision for weddings and the styling she does with her daughter Kerry is beautiful. I loved creating the hair for this years winter fair flyers and promotional media. I got to work with some new faces and that is always great. Loretta and Stephen from YouThemUs Photography http://www.youthemus.com were so lovely and their images were gorgeous. I look forward to catching up with them at the fair. They took some behind the scenes shots and very kindly sent them on to me, so I am going to share them with you all. Sorry guys, you are probably bored already, heehee ;)






Please check out Becky's fab wedding blog and website http://www.frockaroundtheclock.com to stay connected to all things fabulous!
Anyways, I will love you and leave you for now. See you all soon xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment