Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Blush Bridal

Blush Boutique

I was delighted to create the hair for this years Face of Blush Campaign. It was run by the salon owner Aileen Wilson. Her shop Blush Boutique on the Lisburn Road is a high end boutique selling dresses suitable for formal wear right through to beautiful bridal dresses and headpieces. Aileen even travels to London to handpick some of her collections for the shop and caters for all ages. The girls of Blush are all friendly and welcoming and will try their hardest to find you your perfect outfit. It could be a cheeky wee number for a night out or a mother of the bride outfit to make you feel special :)

I got to work alongside makeup artist Caoimhe Curran and photographer Khara Pringle, both girls always amaze me with their natural talents. The whole shoot was styled by the fab Sarah Jayne Cassells for Cathy Martin PR. Zoe Nicholson was the lucky girl who won the campaign and got to be the model for Blush. Caoimhe and I went to her house the morning of her wedding to create her wedding day look. It was a great day :)

I have added some of my favourites from the shoot for you to look at.

I hope you like them as much as I loved being part of it :)







Check out their fab website on http://www.blushboutique.co.uk to view for yourself :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment