Monday, 23 June 2014

Silk & Grey = Pure Luxury & Quality

Just writing a quick blog update on the new collection by Inga Jackson for Silk & Grey. Her pieces are pure luxury and feel divine. From beautiful silk to soft cotton your skin will be in heaven. No more itchy scratchy loungewear and sleeping in uncomfortable nightdresses and pyjamas. With these pieces you will feel and look a million dollars. I was honoured to create the hair for this gorgeous collection and cannot wait for the website to be up and running so I too can own my very own pair of luxury pyjamas. I got to work with some amazing talented people including photographer Lili Forberg, videographer Michael Toman of Story of Eve and makeup artist Michelle Kinsella. 


Not just loungewear, a small selection of handmade 100% cashmere pieces! Stunning, they feel like a little piece of heaven on your skin!

I'll create a proper blog update once the photos and video have been published. Just wanted to get the name Silk & Grey out there. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Keep an eye out on the website below for the new collection 

Bye for now - xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment