Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Lovingly Invited

Like the name suggests, this wee blog is lovingly inviting you to check out this amazing local Northern Irish business. It's owned by the gorgeous Lynsey Lauder and offers you a totally personal and unique service. From save the date wedding cards to personalised frames for your loved ones, this wee business has it all. 
I got a beautiful personalised heart in a frame made for my mum for Mother's Day and chose the words myself. I got to choose from multiple frames and shapes and it turned out fabulous. My mum really loves it, as do I. Such a personal gift to give to someone. I'll be getting one designed for my daughter also. Endless possibilities. You could create one for any occasion.

Love these teddy bear name frames. What a fab present to give your niece or nephew, Godson or Goddaughter, grandson or granddaughter. You can choose your own words and colours and choose your own colour frame. So cute and such a thoughtful present to give to someone. 
If you're getting married or know someone who is, why not step outside the box a little and get Lynsey to design your save the date cards. As you can see from the following images, they aren't just classy but so clever and witty and just that little bit different. I wish Lynsey had of been around when I got married. I could of had my guests sitting playing personalised word searches while I kept them waiting on me, heehee.

A fun and quirky idea for your guests

Wedding or engagement gift. Could also be a cool housewarming present.

What a fab housewarming present idea



Gorgeous framed heart, you can choose your own meaningful words


Quirky idea for your daughters 21st. Lovely keepsake also.

Dare to be different and make a statement with your save the date cards

What better way to ask that special someone to be your bridesmaid, matron of honour or flowergirl


Beautiful thank you cards, you could also personalise them for your wedding, engagement or just for someone special who is always there for you

You can check out more of Lovingly Invited work on her facebook page and contact Lynsey via email on lovinglyinvited@gmail.com

I hope you love her quirky and beautifully unique designs as much as i do - xo



No comments:

Post a Comment