Saturday, 13 April 2013

A Beautiful and Unique Wedding


Last year I was asked by my friend and makeup artist Jennifer Ireland to set up a stall to talk about hair and do some demonstrations at a charity night she was organising to raise money for a Northern Ireland charity Pretty in Pink. Of course I said yes. I got to meet lots of lovely ladies and raise money for a great cause. At the event I had the pleasure of meeting one of the loveliest girls I have ever met. After talking to her about wedding hair and life in general she booked me to create her own wedding hair. This lovely lady was Abigail and here is her blog about her wedding day. It is to this day one of the most unique and beautifully crafted weddings I have ever had the privilege to be apart of. Abigail and her now husband Ryan own their own business were they hand stitch and sew beautiful household pieces. With their combined skills they handmade and crafted their whole wedding, right down to the gorgeous cake. It was fabulous!!!! Follow the link below to read and see some pictures from their wedding. Enjoy! Xo


http://abigailryanblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/our-wedding-at-long-last.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment