Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Excited by Fashion

Milly have created the most amazing Pre fall 2013 collection. I came across it while reading my Style.com app on my IPad. I get the collection, it's everything I would want to have in my own wardrobe. I'm addicted to buttons, polka dots and owls and LOVE the combination of girlie chic with that hint of geek boy fashion. The tailoring is beautiful and attention to detail is stunning. From small bows on tops to cute feathers and the mix of fabrics just excites me.
I would be honoured to wear any piece from this collection and think any girl or woman out there would feel a million dollars in any of these pieces.

Head to http://www.style.com to check out the full write up and review.
Here are some of my favourites - Have fun picking yours - ENJOY FASHION - xo














No comments:

Post a Comment