Friday, 14 December 2012

Comfy Chic? Yes please!

Thailand born designer Thakon Panichgul who is now based in New York has done just this. He has taken his signature line and shook it up for his pre-fall collection and created a more affordable line and named it Addition. 

The mix of textures and materials are genius and I think you will agree it works. I couldn't actually pick one outfit that I favoured the most. They all make me want to wear them, which is great. 

This pre-fall line has everything I would want or expect to see in a collection. I LOVE it! 
The leopard coat even has a removable lapel so you can achieve two completely different looks from one garment.....genius! 

You can check out his collection at http://www.style.com or from his direct site http://www.thakoon.com/world-of-thakoon

Enjoy looking at this unique and individual collection - I know I did - xo

Ps- I am totally in LOVE with the middle parting in the hair. Natural and gorgeous and doesn't take away from the clothes. Brilliant! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment