Monday, 26 March 2012

Quirky Weddings? I'd say so :)

I was delighted when I got a message from Stacey Kilpatrick of SakDesigns to do the hair for a shoot she was doing the make-up and body art for (Stacey had to hand paint Jenny's body to make it look like fine lace was the top part of a wedding dress-just stunning). It was for Cate Conway of Quirky Weddings and I jumped at the chance to work with them. 

The shoot took place on the gorgeous grounds of Larchfield Estate and Jenny Curran was the beautiful model. Nicola Lyon who owns her own photography business Lift the Veil did an absolutely amazing job on the photography. As I am sure when you see the photos will totally agree :) 
Tim from Floral Earth in Holywood made a beautiful bouquet for the shoot and I think even though poor Jenny was frozen solid you would never have known it was such a cold day. She was such a professional :) 

I hope you enjoy looking at the photographs. I am also putting links up so you can have a nosey at their work and see how fab they are. 

Enjoy - xo 










2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on the hair, it goes so perfectly with the rest of the look! Must have been a great day - Having to lie down in the cold grass though? Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. it was great to be asked to do the hair. poor jenny was freezing. she was brilliant though x

    ReplyDelete