Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Girls Together

On Monday I had an early start but it worth every minute! I was asked to style the hair for a shoot to showcase B Fords new bow head brooches and clothes from Crystal Boutique in Armagh. I was lucky enough to have three amazing models all with Fab hair! A stunning red head called Katrina McDonnell , a beautiful  blonde called Melissa Elliott and the gorgeous brunette Sara Cahoon. I was super excited. We all met at Belfast City Centre and travelled to Annalong to do the shoot. We used a small Manor House with beautiful scenery and small woodland. Grace Hughes the photographer got Alexandra Godfrey to style the shoot and she brought along first year fashion student John Gerard O'Neill to help assist her. Louise Burrows did an amazing job on the make-up and all the girls looked amazing!! - I cannot wait to see the photographs. Here are some behind the scenes photos I took wth my phone. xo











2 comments: