Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Oscar Hair for 2012

Some people thought the Oscar Hair wasn't fancy enough but to me the less fussy hair was the best. Less is definitely more sometimes. Here are some of my favourites.


Jessica Chastain's hair was so soft and natural and complimented for Alexander McQueen's Dress perfectly!

I loved Gwyneth Paltrow's Tom Ford dress and cape. The simplicity of the hair was beautiful and goes to prove you don't have to over do the "do" :)


Bridesmaid actress Kristen Wiig rocked her soft loose curls and it really showed off her new brunette colouring perfectly! 

I just love the simply big blow dry Angelina Jolie went for on Oscar Day. Especially after her leg took all the limenight ;)

The gorgeous Milla Jovovich - Her hair is soft and beautiful and not too set looking which I love!

The hair jewels in Kate Mara's hair are just beautiful and I love the elegant sweep that joins the curl behind the ear. 

Well, this lady is just gorgeous! Rooney Mara totally rocks her short fringe and the simple ponytail bun to the back of the crown is elegant and stylish. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment