Monday, 20 February 2012

Love Hair

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3504418/love-hair-love-life?claim=ctx8n9vngwe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Follow my blog if you like hair and fashion. 

I love my job and am thankful every day that I get to make peoples hair pretty for a living.

When I'm not in the salon working I'm on location doing shoots and it really is the best feeling ever! 
I love when you get the photographs back and get to see all your hard work in print. 

When I got the front cover of the Northern Ireland's Wedding Journal last year, 
it really was one of my proudest moments. 


Walking into the store and seeing my work on the front cover was a magazine was so surreal and maybe one day I will get to grace the cover of Vogue or Dazed and Confused - well a girl can dream! 

Bye for now - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment