Sunday, 5 February 2012

Floral Beauties for Spring

Well, I am just loving the floral inspired look that has taken to the Spring 2012 Catwalk. Here are a few of my personal favourites and if you click on the Vogue link you can choose your favourites too :) xo

Darling Buds (Vogue.com UK)



The above Christian Dior line with the makeup and hair is just amazing! I wear red lipstick nearly every day and if I didn't have a short fringe I would so be wearing my hair like this :)


Sonia Rykiel's soft florals and loose hair just make me happy :)



Well, what can I say about Valentino? The long floating dresses with the messy plaits are just stunning. My overall favourite I think. I can just imagine myself walking through NY in April with this dress on :) 
Well, a girl can dream of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment