Friday, 24 February 2012

Creative Juices - Full Shoot images

Well you can imagine my delight today when my phone beeped to let me know I had mail and was an extra  happy bunny when I seen it was an email from the amazing Erin Elizabeth Kelly with the images from the shoot we did together. I was working late so as soon as I got home I got straight onto my laptop and now you can see them too. It was a great shoot to be apart of and I just loved Rachel Weir's makeup also. 

David my boss and I loved doing this shoot and cannot wait for the next one. 

Hope you like them as much as I do, I have lots of favourites. Let me know yours if you have any.

 Enjoy xo 


























<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3504418/love-hair-love-life?claim=ctx8n9vngwe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment