Monday, 20 February 2012

The Best Dressed at Fashion Week from NY to London

For me Kate Bosworth at the Burberry Prorsum was my best dressed. 



I love owls and thought her look was not only young and fun but so wearable. It mixed sophistication with quirky perfectly! I am going to copy this look and make my own from the high street. 

I am very excited to be going to London this weekend. 
I will be shopping and making my own version of all my favourites from 
London and New York Fashion Week. 

Below is the link to the whole feature on the Vogue website. 

Hope you like / love looking at everyones looks as much as I did - xo

1 comment:

  1. I love kate bosworths style, this outfit looks so cool. The skirt is lovely, with the waist bow, then the little owl poking out on the tshirt adds a quirky cool edge. love it!

    ReplyDelete