Monday, 23 May 2011

Showcasing for B Ford

A couple of months ago I was asked to do the hair for Ursula Bamford. She owns her own company called B Ford http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-Ford/145487308832284 . She lovingly handmakes headpieces for every occasion. She will even make you your very own personal headpiece to match any outfit. Ursula is making me a headband for my own wedding day in November which I am so excited about. So of course I jumped at the chance to work with her professionally and style the hair to bring to life her amazing headpieces. Again on this shoot I worked with Jennifer Ireland www.jenniferirelandmakeup.co.uk on make-up and I got to work with Jess Holmes the photographer. I have done a couple of shoots with Jess now. She is very creative and looks at photography in a very fresh and new way. You can check out her work on www.vitaviephotographic.com . Ursula's sister Judi Bamford assisted on the shoot and styled the girls beautifully. She had been given the lend of some beautiful clothes from Liberty Blue in Belfast and had sourced clothes from her own wardrobe. It all came together beautifully on the day. I was very happy to be apart of such a lovely relaxed shoot.











 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment