Sunday, 14 November 2010

sunday photo shoto












Today (Sunday 14th Nov) I am lucky enough to be working with Jennifer Ireland an amazing talented make-up artist, Nikita Tully, a stunningly beautiful model and fab quirky stylist and of course the reason for the shoot the brilliant and totally innovative photographer Jess Holmes for Vitavie Photographic. All these girls have links on my main profile blog page so if you have a spare 10 mins have a wee look through their pages and check out their work. Yesterday I had Nikita come into the salon where i work in Belfast, Blue Hairdressing. David Smyth who owns it helped me prepare Nikita's hair for todays shoot. The look involves latex balloons and lots of colour. Jess's vision is very quirky and different and definitely more editorially inspired. I could imagine her work in Paris or Japan or fronting the covers of Dazed and Confused! Definitely ahead of her time in Belfast. Well, its just after 8am now and I have to go gather all my belongings for todays shoot. Behind the scenes photos will follow later on when the shoot is finished. I am indeed very excited for today and honoured to have been asked to be involved. Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment